Saturday, July 14, 2007

Boring life 101

What a week. I am SO glad it is Sat. I got my hair cut today, yeah for less hair. I am sitting for Amy right now, so I have 2 extra kids right now. But I am expecting 2 more kids to join us at any minute. So I should be having a fabulous good time with 6 kids, by myself. But I am handling it ok. They have swam already and now are having a snack break. They are in the middle of watching Sleeping Beauty. So fun is being had by all.

I am still looking for a teaching job. No luck yet, but I am hopeful. Friday was the drop date for all the teachers in Round Rock, so all the jobs should be posted next week. I am in Little Rock next week, so I will sit and apply and call and email to my hearts content while I am bored of my rocker in the afternoons.

Our trip to Kentucky was good. We had a fabulous time and I am SO glad we all got to go. I had forgotten how much I miss my grandparents. I enjoyed our time there and Josh is already trying to plan how to get back sooner than we might have originally planned to return.

So that is all that is going on in our boring life. The sun is finally out after a rainy morning (the kids swam in the cloudy, overcast-but dry time) and I think I am going to throw them outside while the gettings good.

No comments: