Monday, July 10, 2006

The Reunion

Here are some pictures I recieved from the reuinon, becasue none of the ones I took came out very well. The first picture is of Myself, David Mosley and Meleia. A group that probably never would have been together in highschool, that is why I loved my reunion! I was friends with both in school, but I don't know that they knew each other, but we had a great time together!! You can also see on Daivd's right hand his Final Four ring, he was so very proud, and showed anybody that would look. In the background is Luke Porter, another basketball player, also very nice at the reunion.
This second one is of David, Serina, Kelly Nelson, Annika and myself. I love how we all have to look up to talk to Daivd! He has to be one of the nicest, funniest guys I know. He won most sthletic at the reunion, but that was not really any suprise, as he plays international pro-basketball in Venezulia. As I look at this picture, it is funny to me...I have known David since we were like 3 and I have known Annika since the 2nd grade, so when we were 7 we were playing on the playground together, making up plays, she always allowed me to boss her around.
At last, is one of myself with Bill McCamley and Tito Armati. Two guys I never hung with in school. I do beleive Tito is the most changed since school. He used to have this big, crazy afro-on a white kid, and now he has short hair. He is that guy that is still in college, becasue he likes it. Because he likes the younger girls, and the ability to buy liquor. Bill is a city councilman. I don't know that I beleive in his politics, but he did get some personality over the last 10 years, something he lacked very much so in high school.

Over all it was a great time. I am so glad I went and I am thankful that Heather did SO much work to get it together, she deserves a metal!

No comments: