Thursday, December 01, 2005

Birthday Time

Tomarrow is Emily's 7th birthday. She is about to bust with excitment. She is truely thrilled to be 7. Of course she was thrilled to eat turkey onThanksgiving, so, I take it with a grain of salt. We are having her birthday on Saturday. We had to have quite a talk with her about the necessety to have it on Saturday because more of her friends could come, we would not have to be out late and Mommy's work Christmas party is on Friday night, so we had a minor conflict. She is on board, fianlly. I think she realized that while the 2nd is her birthday, she will get to wear her new outfit and wear a ribbon saying she is the birthday girl and we get to take cupcakes for her class AND on Saturday we are going to the movies with her new BEST FRIEND EVER!!!! and having some other folks over for a cake and ice cream party. She gets two birthdays this way. I think she finally figured it out and is happy to follow our lead. So anyhow I should have updates next week as to the fantastic party time we had this weekend. I am sure I will need to come back to work on Monday to rest and recuperate after this weekend.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cool! And I love that face painting. It's nice when they can finally understand things like that.
I updated Amy's blog today.