Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I am NOT a loser!!!

I am NOT a loser, I AM a daughter of THE KING and that makes me a pretty, pretty princess. A special thank you to Amy for these inspiring words that I almost chanted on my way to my second interview with SHCC on Tuesday. They called me back in the afternoon and offered me the job!!! I am excited and nervous. Nervous at the thought of telling my boss. So I come in to work this morning to talk to him and the A/C's in all the public areas of the building, including the office, are down. Mind you it is almost, if not 100 degrees out side. So I finally get to talk to him in his office after we have put out a half dozen fires and he is either a truly good actor or he had no idea. He asked what it would take to keep me here, to which I had no answer. Because I truly do not know. But today in that office was the first time in months that I have spoken with him and he seemed to be truly appreciative of my knowledge and hard work. I do not know what will come of it all, but it will be an interesting time for me in the upcoming days.

I am NOT a loser, I AM a daughter of THE KING and that makes me a pretty, pretty princess.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Yaaaaay Ethel!!!
You are not a loser! I knew it all along!
What'll it take to keep you as a friend?

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan said...

One million dollars!!!!

Amy said...

Would it hurt your feelings if I told you I found it ironically funny that you mispelled "loser"

Susan said...

No, and what is really bad is I used spell check. But I guess Loser and looser are technically both spelled correctly. Ahhh my father should be proud.

Amy said...

I know I'm proud.

Amy said...

I saw a t-shirt once that said, "Bad Spelers Untie!" I have got to find that for you.

Amy said...

Did you see that I misspelled misspell? We need help!