Thursday, August 11, 2005

I am NOT a loser Part II

Okay, so we all are aware that i am not a loser, and that I can spell it correctly now, BUT I have news. At my property we were audited today. I have managed to miss every audit that comes through by a few weeks in all my years with La Quinta. But I did great. I say I becasue the ausdit consists of all of my work. We got a 93.16%!!! The highest in the region. I certainly hope that the big Boss recognizes the hard work that I do...we shall see as I am going to send him an email detainling how wonderful I am and how I really do not enjoy working with my boss.

But a 93.16% is unheard of in our region and in the company for a while. So I hope he reads my letter, which Amy is proof reading for me as I write this and we shall see what happens.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I expect a full report, missy.

Anonymous said...

Me too.