Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I hate traffic

I knew what we were getting into when we

A. moved to Austin

B. moved into a house in Round Rock

C. took a job 30 miles south of my house

But why oh why must everyone stop and look at the poor guy with 2 flat tires on the FRONTAGE road and cause the traffic to back up way past my exit and in turn effect my timely arrival to the workplace.

I HATE to be late.

I hate that if you are 30 minutes late you have to fill out a leave request and take annual leave for it. If I had planned on being 30 minutes late I would have at least gotten some sleep out of it, when in fact I got up earlier today than normal.

UGH

2 comments:

Sarah said...

how frustrating!
Luckily we live close to Joel's work.

Susan said...

I can not even tell you. It then took me an hour and a half to get home. Almost 4 hours on the road yesterday!! ARG