Thursday, January 12, 2006

Cue scarey music...

Today I recieved an email from a girl I graduated highschool with. She and I were not necessaraly friends, we did not EVER hang out, I think I was civil to her face but I did not really even like the poor girl.

She stated in her email, "it only took me 5 minutes of googling to find you."

I haven't been Susan Champion in almost 8 years. How VERY odd is that.

I have tried to Google myself, and I don't get anything under either name.

She only wnted info on the reunion that I am helping plan, but how weird that she contact me. Not some of the other officers. She was more friendly with Heather who is helping and I think it is halarious that she did not contact the President. He has been completly worthless in the planning. Oh well.

Do do do do do do do do (the scary music)

No comments: