Friday, October 28, 2005

NINE YEARS!!!!

I can hardly believe it myself, but it will be nine years on October 30 that Josh and I have been “more than friends.” I am so excited because we have gotten a babysitter for the evening and plan to party all night long…or as long as people with young children who wake up early and have colds can do it. We plan to go to eat at PF Changs. We both really like Chinese food, but rarely get to eat it. And when we do it is usually just from the little place down the street. This will be good stuff tonight. Plus we are going to go to a movie. Can you believe it? And it is a grown-up movie with no cartoon characters in sight. And what makes this even sweeter is I just happened to stop by the old La Quinta yesterday and saw my good buddy Frank the valet and he gave me $20 in movie money!! So now we can get dessert at dinner and not blow our budget for our night out! I am excited and trying desperately to figure out what I am going to wear, as I have no nice going on dates clothes anymore.
On a side note we have a busy weekend planned. Tomorrow we have Girl Scouts and Emily gets pinned. We have been working on the promise all week so she can get her pin. She is so excited. I am also proud to say to got her patches on her vest. Notice I didn’t say sewed the patches on, but they are iron-on and I did it with out any help. May sound silly to you, but I was proud of myself. Then tomorrow night we plan to go to a fall/Halloween festival that the YMCA is doing with free carnival stuff and free Bar b que (that’s how I got Josh to go J/K). And then we have church on Sunday and I have to go grocery shopping and all that whatnot at some point. Busy time for the Sumpters, but sure have fun doing it.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Glad to have you visit my blog, so I came to check out yours. Congrats on nine years! Enjoy your date.

Btw, do I know you?

Susan said...

Karen, I am a friend of Amy, but no I don't think we have ever met.

Sai Prakash K said...

Good article and thanks share withs...... washateria