Thursday, December 13, 2007

Emilys Christmas Performance

For the last 6-7 weeks we have started to go to church on Wednesday nights again. the kids are enjoying it as Josh and I are as well. Emily really enjoys it because they have been preparing for the Christmas performance. The class she has been attending is the 3rd-6th grade girls. I think she likes it because she gets to hang out with the older girls and feels really cool about it all. She is finally at an age where church is become a social time for her as well as for the whole, I don’t know, learning about God stuff.

Anyhow, last night was the big performance. We had a great time. She did great, and was quite nervous. But I love her for it. Here are some videos of it, if you care to see. She has her hair all curly, because the night before she wanted me to curl it in rollers for her. So it is SUPER curly. She wasn’t sure if she liked it or not, but I think it is too cute. Of course, she was ready to wash it and get the curls out last night.

">

And I am sorry for the shakiness of the video, I had Jacob pulling on my arm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that little girl knows how proud you are of her.

DoD