Friday, October 05, 2007

Life...

So I am SO very overwhelmed with everything going on in my life. I am not even sure what I should be doing. I am going to quit my job at The Disney Store today. There are a million reasons why, I really do not even know where to start. I hate to just walk in and quit, but when I tried to talk to them last night they still somehow roped me into going in last night. I didn’t stay late and was clear that I needed to leave when the store closed, for my own sanity, but I have a feeling that if I don’t just walk in and hand them my shirt and say, “I won’t be back.” That I will end up having to work there forever. And I hate that. Because I don’t ever want to work there again.

I also decided it would not be financially responsible to student teach this spring. I simply cannot justify student teaching if I am not going to have a second job. And well, I am not going to have a second job ever again if I can help it. Which leaves me back where I started and confused as ever. I think I will put the teaching on the back burner and try it again next year, but hopefully I will be able to gain employment and won’t have to go through all of this again. I was thinking about doing an alternative certification, but after thinking about it, I think I am going to stick with the Family and Consumer Science and try again next year.

So there is my drama…. blah.

No comments: