Sunday, July 24, 2005

She never was afraid of heights


We recieved some photos from my parents of Emily climbing on what my Dad said was a small rock wall for Emily. pparently the day before she had been climbing on one that was 24 feet high. This is just a small one at the local palyground. It made me start to think about how much Emily loved adventure and loved to play, and when she played she played hard. She has grown in the two weeks she has not been with us. I can see it in her face and in her presence. I can not beleive I have a child that will be in the first grade in three weeks.

3 comments:

Amy said...

She looks like she'd bordering 10! You really need to stop feeding her.

Susan said...

I would, but she is with my parents. I hat that they keep growing. Now I understand why my mother has problems with me getting older...like almost 30. But that's OK with me becasue that means it is time to CRUISE!!!

Amy said...

Yea! I am soooo ready to cruise. 2 years and counting!